Shrub and Small Tree Removal in North Carolina
Shrub Removal in Fuquay Varina, Apex, Holly Springs, Cary, and Willow Springs
Removing a shrub or small tree might seem like an easy task but many homeowners begin a removal project only to find out it is much harder than they thought. Small trees and shrubs have deeper roots than it may seem. Mow By Design has the tools and manpower to quickly and cleanly remove any bush or small tree you might have. We take care to not damage any other parts of a landscape and can suggest the best way to fill in the remaining space.
REASONS FOR SHRUB REMOVAL
- A shrub or group of shrubs may have become overgrown, blocking windows and paths. Their roots can also begin to take over other areas of a bed.
- You may want a new design for your landscape. Removing unwanted shrubs and bushes is a great way to make room for a garden or flower bed.
- Shrubs can become diseased or die. Removing them will prevent the spread of disease.
REASONS FOR SMALL TREE REMOVAL
- Most small tree removal is preventative because small trees eventually become big trees. These big trees can grow to block views, overhang your roof, and their roots can crack driveways.
- Like shrubs, sometimes trees can become diseased and need to be removed to prevent its spread.
Mow By Design takes time to talk to you about your specific needs and cautions when removing something from your landscape. It is important to us to not damage or uproot anything that shouldn’t be uprooted. In the process of removal it is also important to remove the whole root system. After removal, we will be happy to suggest appropriate fill soil or to plant something new.
If you are in the Fuquay Varina area and need a shrub or small tree removed from your lawn, or if you have any questions about plant removal, contact Mow By Design today!
SHRUB & SMALL TREE REMOVAL SERVICE AREAS Mow By Design is proud to be one of North Carolina's best choices for shrub and small tree removal. We care about the work that we do, and our results speak for themselves. Our team of trained lawn care professionals is dedicated to ensuring the best service possible for each of our clients. We are proud to serve the following areas:
I truly feel that if you want to succeed in this industry you have to be different than your competitors.
So what makes us different than the majority of our competitors?
- Uniformed, friendly employees
- Clean, professional equipment
- Tobacco free work environment
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- No contracts
- Convenient billing
- Licensed and insured